Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Romper Radiance



IMG_0809
IMG_0816IMG_0825  IMG_0831IMG_0840IMG_0842IMG_0860IMG_0862IMG_0853IMG_0855IMG_0870IMG_0885IMG_0890IMG_0892IMG_0893IMG_0907
Hey guys!
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while :( I bought this romper a few weeks ago and have been dying to put up a post about it! I wear it often, and it always gets tons of compliments! I haven’t always been a big fan of the way rompers look on me, for I feel they make me look boxy, and a bit bigger than my actually figure, but I fell in love with this one as soon as I tried it on. I got it at Marshall’s for only $15.00! The brand on the tag is called “Love Tease”.

I decided to pair it with some cute, light leather wedges to give it a nice casual summer look. I’ve had these wedges for years but haven’t worn them much because I have trouble making them look right with a lot of outfits, but they look great with this romper. The rope that crosses throughout the wedge wraps and ties around the ankle. They’re so unique and I just had to buy them as soon as I saw them while I was on a trip to NYC. They’re Guess by Marciano.

The gold necklace is a real statement piece but isn’t too over dramatic. It’s nice and simple and has to be because the romper has so much going on with the pattern. I bought it at a small boutique in Bristol, RI called Jackie’s Loft, but have seen it in tons of other stores, like Francesca’s.


The sun hat is from Forever 21. It was a bit of a mess, because the dog got a hold of it and tried to chew it (and she chewed my favor pair of wedges last week :(   ), but I absolutely adore a cute hat!

Thanks for viewing and I hope you enjoyed!
-A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment