Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Whites











Hi guys!
I haven’t posted in a few days even though i’ve had high intentions of doing so — i’ve unfortunately been sick AND have had no one who has spare time to take my pictures :(
But, I decided to try and take them myself anyway! A perfect outfit doesn’t need perfect pictures anyway, right? So here it is. I had to put a timer on and place the camera on the steps in my backyard, and as you can see the dogs are running around like crazy :) haha but enjoy x
The crop top is from H&M (here) as well as the skort. These skort’s are really in style right now and you have probably seen them around a lot. Some styles come fully in a skirt, but I love the short version. It makes it more casual and comfy :)
I wore a black bandeau underneath the crop top to go with the black Michael Kors heels (here) and added just a touch of silver jewelry with tiny midi-rings, a small silver Cape-Cod bracelet, a small silver necklace and silver earrings that had a light aqua blue in the center. I found my really cute midi-rings for less at Pac Sun (here) and my earrings for less at Forever 21 (here)
-A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment