Sunday, January 11, 2015

State & Occupation

Featured image

I've had a struggle for inspiration and creativity lately. I've always been and strived to be unique, but lately I feel the flows of society reeling me in. It used to come easy for me, to like weird things and always wear strange pieces of clothes. The best compliment I ever received was, "You always wear the uglies clothes, but you make them look so good. I don't know how you do it." Yup, and I remember it like it was yesterday, because it pretty much satisfied my innermost feelings of creativity and individualism for the rest of my life (I really mean that... because it still does). Ahhhh the relief I felt. I was different. But I'm panicking at the loss of feeling lately. After scrolling through some category posts, I came across the blog, State & Occupation written by the smart, beautiful Dakota Barber. I couldn't believe what a unique, quirky page she had. I've never seen something so different and inspiring! So I write this post, not only to express my emotions of desire to expand my individual creativity by asking you to share some with me, but by giving you some by showing you her page. You truly will be in awe. Keep on creating and embrace the beauty of others.
Enjoy xo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment