Saturday, August 9, 2014

1°N


IMG_1007 IMG_1009IMG_1015 IMG_1021 IMG_1032 IMG_1033 IMG_1035 IMG_1045 IMG_1059 IMG_1066
Hey lovelies,
I finally decided to do some exploring for my blog pics haha :) I got my friend Connor to come along and take pictures for me after I did some shopping this weekend. No matter where or what pieces they are, wearing all black together always creates a stylish outfit.


This adorable top I bought at Forever 21! I thought it was an awesome tee that could be dressed up or down and is very chic! It says “New York Paris London 1°N Los Angeles Label” . I tied it on a little side knot to fit nicely with the high-waisted skirt.
I had seen a skirt a few weeks back that was really similar to this one and fell in absolute LOVE with it! I couldn’t find it again so I got this one in exchange from Forever 21. The zipper goes all the way down the skirt and angles sideways a bit, and has a strip of leather next to it. It isn’t supposed to be a tight fit – it has a nice little flair to it that I thought was just lovely.
The shoes are from Aldo. I’m really into a pointed toe right now, as is the fashion world and just couldn’t resist these beauts!
The sunglasses were also from Forever 21 — a week or so back I left my RayBans as a friend’s house and was in quick need of a cheap pair and found these. They can dress up every outfit with a bit of sass.
You can’t see my jewelry much, but I am wearing two gold necklaces paired together, one’s shorter than the other and is a small circle and the other one, the longer one, is a little Scottie puppy. Both are from Francesca’s. I’m wearing two rings, one’s a plain, thick gold one and the other is an extremely thin, braided ring. I’m also wearing a black leather braided bracelet with thick gold squares looped around it from Forever 21.
Thanks for viewing :)
-A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment